from the Whole Foods recipe app
-3 1/4 cups flour
-1 tsp salt
-1 package active dry yeast
-1 cup low-fat buttermilk
-1 tbsp honey
-5 tbsp butter, melted and divided
1. Whisk together 1 1/2 cups of flour with the salt and yeast. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, heat buttermilk just until warm to the touch (about 115F). Remove pot from heat and whisk in honey, 3 tbsp of melted butter, and the egg.
3. Pour buttermilk mixture into the flour mixture and mix (I used the dough hook on my stand mixer but you could also mix by hand) until a thick batter is formed. Mix in remaining 1 3/4 cups flour.
4. Knead dough by hand or in the stand mixer until smooth and no longer sticky.
5. Divide dough into 36 equally sized balls (about 1 inch). Arrange 3 balls of dough in each cup of a greased 12-muffin tin. Loosely cover and allow to rise in a warm spot for 1 hour.
6. Preheat over to 375F. Brush rolls with remaining 2 tbsp melted butter and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.