Recipe (adapted from Delectable Dining):
1 stick margarine
6 tablespoons brown sugar
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
10 oreo cookies, broken into pieces
1. Beat butter and both sugars in mixer until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla until mixed well.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this dry mixture to the wet ingredients, blending well.
3. Mix in oreos & chocolate chips.
4. Spoon dough onto cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
5. Bake cookies in a 350 degree oven for 9-10 minutes. Cool on a cookie sheet before storing in an airtight container.
(Didn't realize how terrible this picture was until it was already on my computer!)
**This recipe made 32 cookies but can easily be doubled!