mint m&m cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, candy cane cookies, ginger cookies, and praline mix.
Note--picture updated in December 2011. Remaking this I was reminded just how easy this is and how much people love it! This time around I used dark chocolate for the base which I preferred...but my brother Quinn said he likes it best with milk or semi-sweet chocolate...to each his own!
-1 package chocolate chips (I used ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips-highly recommended!)
-1 cup coarsely chopped graham crackers
-1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is smooth.
2. Allow chocolate to cool slightly.
3. Stir in 1/2 cup graham crackers and 1/2 cup marshmallows, stirring to completely coat in chocolate.
4. Pour chocolate mixture onto a foil-lined cookie sheet, spreading evenly with a spatula.
5. Press remaining graham crackers and marshmallows into the chocolate.
6. Place cookie sheet in refrigerator or freezer, until hardened.
7. Peel bark off of the foil and break into pieces.
**can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer!