Wow. Don't wait until next Fall to make these! These might be my new favorite pumpkin dessert (although I still love this and this and this and this). These pumpkin blondies are soft and gooey and bursting with flavor, thanks to the pumpkin, butterscotch chips, and white chocolate chips. It is a terrific blend of tastes and not a single person who tried one disagreed!
from Annie's Eats
-2 cups flour
-1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
-1 tsp baking soda
-3/4 tsp salt
-16 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
-1 1/4 cups granulated or brown sugar (I did half of each)
-1 large egg
-2 tsp vanilla extract
-1 cup pumpkin puree
-1 cup white chocolate chips
-1 cup butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt. Stir together and set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg and vanilla until well combined. Mix in the pumpkin puree.
5. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fold in the white chocolate and butterscotch chips.
7. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Bake until edges begin to pull away from teh sides of the pan and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs (35-40 minutes).
8. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and cool completely before cutting.
Enough reading, GO MAKE THESE!!