These are great to whip up when you're short on time and need a dessert! Only 4 ingredients, and simple ones at that. I prefer these cold, so I usually refrigerate them for a few hours before serving. Unfortunately I was in a huge rush to get to a trivia night when I made these, so I just snapped a quick picture on our way out the door.
The recipe below is for a 9 x 13 pan. I scaled it back and made an 8 x 8 dish, but I recommend making the full batch. You can't go wrong with marshmallows, peanuts, chocolate, and peanut butter!!
No-Bake Marshmallow Bars
(no clue where I got this recipe from!)
-2 cups chocolate chips
-9 cups mini marshmallows
-1 cup (maybe 1 1/2 if you want them really nutty!) dry-roasted peanuts
-1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Grease 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
2. Melt chocolate and peanut butter either in the microwave or over the stove, careful not to burn!
3. Allow chocolate mixture to cool slightly (about 5 minutes). Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
4. Pour into greased pan and use a spatula to spread evenly.
5. Refrigerate for a few hours, until ready to serve.
**These last a long time, so feel free to make ahead!