salty chocolate chunk cookies, these include pecans, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips. The array of tastes and textures is kind of addicting…don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Three Years Ago: Caprese on a Stick
Cranberry Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
adapted from my salty chocolate chunk cookies
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp kosher salt
-1/4 tsp baking soda
-1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
-3/4 cup (packed) light brown sugar
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/4 cup powdered sugar
-2 large egg yolks
-1 large egg
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 cup dried cranberries
-1/2 cup chopped pecans
-1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. Beat butter with brown sugar, granulated sugar, and powdered sugar for 3-4 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, egg, and vanilla, and beat for an additional 4-5 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.
4. With the mixer on low, add dry ingredients, beating just until combined. Use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips, pecans, and dried cranberries.
5. Spoon rounded tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper, leaving 1 inch between cookies. Bake each for 10-12 minutes, just until golden brown on the edges. Allow to cool slightly on baking sheets before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely.