2. In your opinion, what is the best part of the holidays? Hands down, my favorite part of the holidays is spending time with family. Ryan and I are fortunate to work for a company that gives us off between Christmas and New Year's and I love having that extra time to visit our families. I know I gush about family a lot on this space, I just really love them and value time together!
3. Which character are you most like from
4. What holiday movie are you excited to see? My three favorite holiday movies that I try to fit in every year are Elf, Love Actually, and Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. I'm not one to rewatch a lot of movies, but those three never get old!
5. How many pairs of jeans do you own? I recently went through my closet and gave away a lot of clothes, including several (probably 10) pairs of jeans. I now have about 4 or 5, but of those there are only 2 that I really wear regularly. This year I'm all about the leggings and dresses...way more comfortable than jeans!
6. What’s a gross fact about yourself? Ummm I got lice in the 5th grade. I still vividly remember the school nurse saying "uh oh" while she picked through my hair. On the plus side, I got the day off of school (along with my siblings and our best friends, all of whom were infected)!
7. What would you choose to eat as your “last meal”? Seriously?! That is WAY too hard. Probably pizza from Serious Pie and for sure ice cream. As for everything else, it'd depend on the day!
One Year Ago: White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Two Years Ago: Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream