|Grandma Grump's Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars|
-1 cup granulated sugar
-1/4 cup whipping cream or milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Stir together the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs, beating until combined. Beat in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the flour/oat mixture, one cup at a time.
3. Press mixture into a 15 x 10 inch jellyroll pan. Bake until firm and beginning to brown, 20-25 minutes.
4. To make the topping, stir together the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, and cream/milk. Set aside.
5. Remove the cookie base from the oven and sprinkle immediately with chocolate chips. Spread chocolate over entire pan as it melts, using a spatula to smooth. Drizzle or spread the peanut butter topping over the chocolate. Allow pan to cool completely before cutting into bars and serving.