Pesto Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Spinach, Zucchini, and Goat Cheese
recipe by me
-enough sweet potato gnocchi for 2 people (a lot, if you're us!)
-2 tbsp pesto (I used store bought)
-salt & pepper
-4-6 cups spinach
-1 zucchini, sliced
-2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
1. Cook sweet potato gnocchi through the boiling step (click the link above).
2. Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat and add boiled gnocchi to it. Add pesto to the pan and mix to coat gnocchi. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
3. Saute gnocchi 5-10 minutes.
4. In a separate skillet, saute zucchini 5-10 minutes, to desired doneness. Before finished, add spinach and allow to wilt.
5. Fill bowls with wilted spinach and sauteed zucchini. Top with gnocchi and crumbled goat cheese.