I wouldn't necessarily call these brownies, but these are some of the softest, most gooey bars I have ever made. You don't need big squares of these as they are very, very rich!
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (I used extra marshmallows which probably allowed for the chewiness!)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Melt butterscotch chips & margarine in the microwave (I melt for 30 seconds at a time and stir at each 30 second break until mostly melted)
3. Once this mixture has cooled, mix everything but the chocolate chips and marshmallows into it.
4. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
5. Spread batter into pan and smooth with spatula.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. (can't remember exactly how long it took)
These are so easy to make and because you can cut them into such small squares, they go a long way! Enjoy!