|Lemon Layered Cheesecake|
1. Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing at least a 4 inch overhang.
2. Beat cream cheese with heavy cream in a large bowl until smooth and just firm. Fold in the lemon curd and a pinch of salt.
3. Spread a 1/4-inch layer of the lemon cream on the bottom of the prepared pan. Arrange a single layer of graham crackers on top, breaking them as needed to fit. Repeat the layering with the remaining cream and crackers, finishing with a final layer of cream.
4. Cover cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
5. Uncover and invert cheesecake onto a platter, removing plastic wrap. Top with blueberries and cut into slices.
*Cheesecake will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge
slightly adapted from Food & Wine July 2014