Four Years Ago: Carrot Cake Pancakes and Butternut Squash Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar in a stand mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and almond extract, mixing until combined. Slowly mix in the flour mixture until combined.
4. Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place on baking sheet. For flatter cookies, flatten slightly with your hand or a cup dipped in flour. For puffier cookies (my preference), leave as balls.
5. Bake for 8 minutes and remove from oven. Cookies will look underdone. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Whisk together icing ingredients until smooth and drizzle over cookies. Allow to set until hardened. Store cookies in the fridge.